Targa 43 is designed for social and speed, and both are excellent. With spacious layouts and spacious decks above and below, her overall garage is a convenient touch for big ships. However, you can propel her Olesinski-designed hull through smooth or rough seas just as easily at speeds of up to 35 knots. Her eye-catching teardrop-shaped roof, huge deck and sloping lines make Targa 43 a head-turner, whether it is providing power in open water or sitting comfortably on an anchor point. Because of her fast, dry hull shape, sufficient power and clear maneuverability, she is a pleasure for pilots, and her excellent space and convenience facilities make entertainment a pleasure.
The seller has owned the Fairline Targa 43 for years and has maintained and professionally serviced the yacht. The following is a list of updates and repairs..
- Full Service on both Engines
- New anti fouling, two times.
- Full service Generator. Oil, filters, etc.
- New anodes installed
- Propellors checked by specialist and are in new condition.
- Filling and serviced Airconditioning system
- Cleaning exhaust system and blankets fabricated for both engines
- Aftercoolers on engines cleaned and pressure tested
- Cleaning Turbos on both engines
- New custom bedding in master stateroom and guest room
- Bimini replaced in 2021 with two-ply (waterproof) Sunbrella, totals cover with windows to use the boat also in bad weather
- Cleaning teak in the cockpit
- Sunpads were recovered with Sunbrella material. Completely New sun-cushions
- Chartplotter was upgraded with a color screen
Viewings are welcome and highly recommended